The Sicksons The Sicksons

lol

Haha I like it....

Mario vs. Luigi Mario vs. Luigi

=-)

not bad at all keep at it =-)...

Ken's Date (Apple Switch) Ken's Date (Apple Switch)

Funny!

That was good I like the end I wasn’t expecting the sister thing lol....

Scars Will Never Heal Scars Will Never Heal

LOL!

funny, made me lafe.

SVFWP teaser/trailer SVFWP teaser/trailer

wow!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first flash I gave a 10 too =-)lol

well I cant wait to see it come out soon this will probably hit big time on newgrounds lol.evrything looked good I was at amazed im going to watch it again lol

cantwait yay! but dont screw up ok?

Morphemon Duelists 1.1 Morphemon Duelists 1.1

lol this was good

This was pretty good I have to admit I usually say that movie sucks and bla bla bla lol. But any way I like how you copied digimon and pokemon in the same episode its funny lol it’s like you combined to crapy shows into one (no offense to any one). but need’s some work though the voice acting is a lil quiet and the music is to loud and when you trying to hear the people talking the music gets in the way.

Graphics: they were good I must say im sure it took you awhile to make those characters with every detail thing you can possibly do lol. O and the cooler is very good =-).

Style: Good the boy looked like that digimon kid he thinks he is a pimp.lol and the funny part was in the bed too lol.

Sound: Like I said on the top the music ruined the voice acting so yea you have to fix that.

Violence: nothing much there =-( probably needs a lil more. But what ever

Interactivity: nothing there

Humor: every thing was funny but it could be better though.

Overall: I gave you an 8 it could be better to get a 10 though but who cares lol.

Awesome Dave [Pilot ] Awesome Dave [Pilot ]

wtf?lol

No offense or anything but were you on drugs when you did this lol?

But besides that it was ok I mean It could have been better with the story plot line it was to jumpy and messed up calm it down, also work on the voice acting it’s not that good. I like to see the next episode keep at it.

Flyborg responds:

Drugs? Not that I am aware of.

Noto Does the Movies Noto Does the Movies

very good

This was a funny movie I have to say it had good action good humor I think the hole thing is good but you do have some errors its to jumpy and it just goes to one thing to the next it’s good but don’t do it all the time it gets to be to much sometimes lol. Also maybe next time get some other people to do the voice acting’s and you can concentrate on the flash more idn its just a sagest on. Well good movie any way heh

Ps. Your very talented

Secret Lives of Squirrels Secret Lives of Squirrels

ouch not good

why in the world did you even submit this movie to NG you shod of just waited until you finished the movie, or not even made it at all
=(..

Ryo the ninja KID Ryo the ninja KID

boring

Yawn....... I wanted to just stop watching these it wasn’t that good. but hey I give you a five for effort tho.